Pastor Christine will be holding Evening Compline Service for Advent on Wednesday, December 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd at 8:30 PM. Please join us on Facebook, for this Facebook Live event.
Sunday Morning Worship
- Worship is held at 9:30 AM on Sunday mornings.
- The worship service follows the traditional Lutheran liturgy, but infuses more contemporary music when possible.
- An easy to follow bulletin is provided to make following the liturgy uncomplicated. Hymnals are used as well and are provided at your seat.
- A Children's Message is included as part as the service, as well as time for children to explore and learn more about the message for the day.
- Prayers for the community, nation and world are part of our service, with an opportunity to pray for those in need of prayer.
- An offering is given if you choose to make a donation, but you are under no obligation to do so.
- People dressed in all different ways from jeans to suits and ties, so please dress in a way that is comfortable to you.
- We offer communion the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month and on special holidays. We gather at the altar to receive the wine and bread. Grape juice is available as well.
Come join us as we experience God together!